Consulting and Training Services
Internationally recognized expertise in Supportability Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Product Support Analysis, and Cost Estimation for Life Cycle Cost, Through Life Cost and Whole Life Cost. LMA and our associates provide both consulting services and training to a vast client list of defense organizations and major defense suppliers located around the world. LMA has an unrivaled depth and breadth of expertise and knowledge which can only be developed through successful participation on virtually every major defense project since 1985. This technical capability places us in a unique position to assist our clients in both short-term and long-term requirements. We have experience in every aspect of program management, procurement, design, and sustainment of military and commercial systems.
- Supportability Engineering
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Product Support Analysis
- Reliability and Maintainability
- Testability and Accessibility
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis
- Performance Based Logistics
- Program Development and Implementation
- Organizational Capability Assessment
- Value Stream Analysis and Mapping
- LCC Modeling development and validation
- System Engineering Process Improvement
- Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians
- Logistics Product Data
- Product Life Cycle Support
- Provisioning Process and Supply Support
- Design Interface and Maintenance Planning
- Integrated Logistics Support and Provisioning
- Reliability and Supportability Requirements
Contact us for details on consulting services and detailed course descriptions.
Click here to view this years course schedule.
GSA Contract Number: GS10F0450Y